Authored By: Hightower Pertroleum Company Publidhed : February 13, 2019
OUR HISTORY: Over 58 Years of Business Excellence Stephen “Steve” Hightower founded Hightowers Petroleum Co. in 1984, continuing a family legacy of entrepreneurism that began in 1957 with the establishment of the family’s cornerstone business. From those humble beginnings and through persistence, drive and determination, Steve methodically began to grow his wholesale fuel distribution business into an energy solutions enterprise that today is recognized throughout North America for its customer service, integrity, creative fuel distribution model and expert handling of complex upstream and downstream issues.
“Our success as a business was, is and will always be dependent on delivering the RIGHT energy solutions for every single ONE of our customers.”
Steve Hightower, President & CEO,
Hightowers Petroleum Co.
SERVICES: HPC MASTERCARD : FLEET CARD : HPC FLEET : SOLUTIONS : WEX CARD : PROGRAM
We capture Level-3 transactional data which provides the highest level of transaction analysis and detail available.
Hightowers Petroleum Co. offers two benefits-loaded retail card solutions that can be customized to suit your specific company’s fueling needs. Fleet managers will appreciate the wide range of useful transaction and tracking features, while drivers will welcome the simplicity associated with not having to submit paper receipts and detailed expense reports for reimbursement.
Save money on fuel management expenses, establish a never-fail fueling policy, gain tighter control of spending, and enjoy a rebate (high volume users) with our WEX card program.
- Assign cards to driver or vehicle
- Get 24-hour, AAA emergency roadside assistance
- Control card level authorization
- Set dollar limits, per transaction
- Block merchant category
- Simplify Fuel Purchase
- Eliminate unauthorized use
- • Driver ID/vehicle pin number
- • Total gallons
- • Price per gallon
- • Odometer readings
- • And, much more
- One Consolidated Invoice
- • Includes all transactional data
- Best-in-Class Support
- • Via nation’s top transport fleet card provider
Eliminate “red tape,” endless piles of receipts and reduce administrative costs with our smart fleet and procurement Card solutions… guaranteed to simplify your fleet’s management and life.
- Unique data interface seamlessly ties into your fleet management software
- Delivers highly-customizable purchasing and information management
- Wide acceptance of a variety of merchandise and services
- Fuel only options
- Comprehensive vehicle telematics, including fuel purchases, vehicle maintenance and drivers’ travel expenses
- Procurement only (P-Card) offerings:
- Automatically reconcile statements
- Ensure financial integrity with purchase control
- • 10,000+ truck stops
- • 200,000+ gas stations
BusinessLink MasterCard® cards are issued by AMSouth® Bank. Comdata® is an authorized representative of AMSouth® Bank. Comdata®
Here are just a few recognitions Hightowers Petroleum Co. has received.
- April 2015 – I 75/71 Business Hall of Fame
- April 2015 – Cincinnati Business Courier – Fast 55 (Hightowers Petroleum Co. named as finalist to Fast 55, recognizing Tristate area’s fastest growing privately-held companies)
- April 17, 2015 – Cincinnati Business Courier – The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber’s Minority Business Accelerator announced in March that four of it’s member companies have earned the designation of “Accelerator Emeritus,” and Hightowers Petroleum Co. was among them.
- April 14, 2015 – Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year. Steve Hightower has been chosen as a finalist.
- April 9, 2015 – Hightowers Petroleum Co. has been named a finalist in the 2015 Cincinnati USA Business Awards in the Business of the Year category (21-75 employees)
- March 27, 2015 – Cincinnati Business Courier – Hightower Puts Premium on Relationships
- February 22, 2015 – Journal News & Dayton Daily News – “Local CEO Recognized in Who’s Who Edition”
- February 9, 2015 – Dayton Business Journal – “Three Dayton-Area companies among nation’s largest black businesses
- January 24, 2015 – Hightowers Petroleum Recognized as Top Supplier
- December 9, 2014 – Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council (OMSDC) held its annual Awards Gala, HPC received Supplier of the Year, Class IV.